Tuesday, August 21, 2012

iPhones!

So my husband and I got iPhones. Finally out of the stone ages! We had so much fun playing with Siri. My MIL, BIL, husband and myself, all got on a plan together to save money. We have unlimited everything and 1500 landline minutes for only $50 a person! Can't beat that! Here's the hubby with his iPhone. Siri doesn't like him! :)


This is what Siri told him when he asked it to take my picture haha.

Do you sign up for free samples? I LOVE getting free stuff in the mail. It makes it fun to get the mail, and like Christmas in August! :)

I know my son enjoyed the free box of honey nut cheerios on the way to my in laws. Then we also picked up the free bio true contact solution we had sent to my in laws and his grandmas.









Here's some Instagram Pictures of Aubrey for your enjoyment :) I love her Fluff Butt, don't you?








No comments:

Post a Comment