Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary to US :)

          Just a little introduction. My name is Jessica, and i've been a SAHM for about 3 years. I have a 2 year old son and a 7 month old daughter. I'm a semi crunchy mom, just trying to better myself and my family. I've been married to my wonderful husband Mike for 2 years today. Happy Anniversary! We have been together for 4 years, and couldn't be happier. We met through work. We both were EMT's and met on a cardiac arrest call. Just like his parents did! :)
           We just recently moved. Well still in the process actually, but we're getting there! We both have ADD so it's taking a while getting there! But I will blog about moving, making a house a home, my children, food, and organization. We are living on a tight budget and will show ways to cut cost.

          I have a youtube page and make lots of random videos and updates on my kids.

          While I go and wait for my hubby to get home from work so we can celebrate our Anniversary, enjoy a picture of my children getting along. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment